Wednesday, September 17, 2014

hipS-sister Lil Sister Review


Introducing hipS-sister’s ‘Lil Sister,’ for your upcoming juniors and children’s’ accessories features! The Lil Sister is the ultimate accessory for girls to carry their small personal items safely and discreetly. Being a comfortable and trendy way to store items as they hang upside down on the monkey bars, run and jump around, and ensure they don’t lose their belongings, the Lil Sister is a necessity for girls’ age’s six to twelve.

Available in a variety of colors and styles, hipS-sister® offers a collection for every personality. Honing into the three F’s: fashionable, functional and flattering, the brand offers a variety of accessories for every personality.


Our Thoughts

These are seriously cute. My oldest daughter has a handbag obsession. She will stuff it full of toys and her coins and dollars she gets from chores. She wants to take these huge bags into every single store we stop at and it drives me nuts because she forgets it everywhere! Now she just wears this and her money fits perfectly, as well as her lip gloss that she loves wearing. Best thing is that she can't forget this because it's on her body! It helps my little mini me keep her pants pulled up too as she is so super skinny and looks great with her clothes!




They also make them for adults too! My favorite exercise is to go on a walk or jog, but I only like doing that if I have music to listen to. I use a cell phone or mp3 player, either of which I can fit into the zippered slot and my headphones reach perfectly to my ears. From a fashion standpoint, I like how it "flattens" the top of my pants, kinda helps the mom pooch I got going no here after just having my third baby! They come in solid colors and some very pretty designs too for both mom and kid!






Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook and Twitter!

Reviewed by Jackie



0 comments: