Friday, September 26, 2014

All Natural Cleaning with HomeLogic




Natural HomeLogic offers a complete range of toxin-free, natural household cleaning products. The line utilizes natural ingredients in powerful formulations to ensure a thorough clean without leaving toxic residue in the living environment. The line includes Foaming Hand Soap, Liquid Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent, All Purpose Cleaner, Glass Cleaner, Odor Eliminator Spray, Bathroom Cleaner and Toilet Cleaner; products are available in two refreshing and natural scents that awaken the senses: Jasmine Mist and Citrus Grove. The eco-friendly line is 100% plant and mineral derived, biodegradable, septic system safe and fume free. Hypoallergenic Natural HomeLogic is free of artificial colors and fragrances, SLS and SLES, formaldehyde, ammonia, chlorine, petroleum, bleach, PEG, DEA, TEA, phthalate, triclosan and nonylphenol ethoxylate.



My Thoughts

Natural HomeLogic are amazing products I only recently discovered. I was surprised to learn that they have a line of natural cleaners that you will feel good about using in your home. All of their cleaners are made with natural ingredients like plant extracts. They are completely free of formaldehyde, bleach, chlorine, and other harmful ingredients.  And of course they are not tested on animals. I got to try out a variety of their amazing products and I loved every one of them.



The All-Purpose Cleaner was fantastic.  It cut through kitchen grease and removed hard water stains in the bathroom, and even made the kitchen floor shine. The citrus scent is light and refreshing but not overpowering. There are no harsh chemical smells and I don't have to worry about using it when the children are in the room.  Even the bottle is recyclable so its a natural and green choice all around.



One of the products that really surprised me was the toilet bowl cleaner. I love all natural products, but this was one area of the house where I would get nervous using them. Nevertheless, it worked really well, and even removed the ring around the bowl that some other chemical based cleaners had left behind.



Their Glass Cleaner left mirrors and windows sparkling and streak free. When we were done, the whole house looked sparkling and new. The odor eliminator worked great on pet odors. It's perfect for furniture or even stinky gym shoes.  The scent is much more refreshing than anything I tried before, and I don't have to worry about breathing in this natural scent.



The hand soap has an amazing aroma that lingers long after you're finished washing. But more importantly, it doesn't dry out your skin. Instead, it leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed. Using  this soap is like having a spa experience each time you wash your hands. The dish soap works great too. Even burned lasagna came off with ease when we used it.

 There are lots of other great products available from Logic Product Group, the makers of Natural HomeLogic. To learn more about this amazing company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. Shipping is free on all orders over $59, so check them out today and keep your house clean and green!



7 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

I've seen their products before. It looks like they have a lot to offer.

rochelle said...

love to try this sounds good

Seth said...

I like all the natural products that are hitting stores and available online nowadays. I'd definitely give these a try.

Sarah Matos said...

Its the first time ive heard of these. I am intrigued to try them.

Kate Bristow said...

Do they ship worldwide? I want to try them!

Unknown said...

I love to use toxin free or chemical free products for cleaning my home. I always use natural or green cleaning products for my home and office cleaning. The best part of these products is these are safe and very affordable too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.