Friday, July 25, 2014

Prep Parents for the Busiest Birth Months of the Year with Baby Sebamed

 


More babies are born in August and September than any other time of year, and those new parents will be in need of solutions for the eczema, baby acne and cradle cap infants are prone to during their first year. For stories on keeping baby’s skin healthy or making bath time safe and soothing, I’d love to offer the new, dermatologist developed Baby Sebamed line of shampoo, cleanser, bubble bath, wipes, lotion and cream.
Celebrity mom and Grammy-nominated singer Wayna recently tried the line and said, “My pediatrician advised that no product would resolve my baby’s flaking skin. The brand philosophy of the Baby Sebamed line, however, is to replicate how the skin naturally heals itself. And with their lotion, my daughter’s skin looked and felt quite healthy … It never felt or appeared over moisturized, and the effects far outlasted any of the other products I tried. And while I couldn’t have imagined my baby’s skin feeing any softer, with the Baby Sebamed Bubble Bath, it did. My newborn is so totally soothed after her baths that I barely have enough time to dab on the lotion before she’s … wanting to sleep. Any product that helps me accomplish that will certainly stay in my pantry.”

Baby Sebamed Children’s Shampoo ($12.99, Duane Reade, Walgreens, SebamedUSA.com)
Baby Sebamed Baby Cream ($12.99, Duane Reade, Walgreens, SebamedUSA.com)
Baby Sebamed Baby Wash Extra Soft ($12.99, Duane Reade, Walgreens, SebamedUSA.com)
Baby Sebamed Baby Lotion ($12.99, SebamedUSA.com)
Baby Sebamed Bubble Bath ($12.99, SebamedUSA.com)

My Thoughts
Baby Sebamed is different than other baby skincare and haircare products because they do more they simply cleanse and moisturize. They are also protect a new's baby's delicate skin. Created with a special PH balance, Baby Sebemed provides a barrier of protection to prevent irritation from the elements.

My kids aren't newborns anymore, but they do have sensitive skin, so I was excited to try out Baby Sebamed shampoo and body wash. It's a gentle formula free of parabens and phthalates. It's also tear free and won't burn their eyes. It creates a nice lather and hair comes out shiny and tangle free every time, but it also helped to improve my daughter's dry and itchy scalp. I noticed a marked decrease in dandruff after only a few days of using this product. The wash is just as gentle as leaves skin clean without drying it out. It also has a very light and refreshing aroma.

The baby cream is another wonderful product. It has a light, crisp scent and leaves skin feeling rose-petal soft. It glides on smoothly and is  gentle and safe for a newborns skins, leaving behind no greasy residue. It comes in a squeeze bottle that should easily last for at least a month and it smells divine. I'm definitely happy with the results and look forward to trying some other products in the line.
To learn more about Baby Sebemed and their full line of products, you can visit their website. To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to follow them on face book or twitter.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to deal with a few cases of cradle cap when my children were babies and i am anticipating the same with grandbabies. This looks like a good product to try

Lex said...

These look awesome. My son has started getting bad eczema