Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Experience a Superior Clean with the HomeRight SteamMachine Plus





The SteamMachine Plus Multi-Purpose Steam Mop from HomeRight is ideal for quick, daily, chemical-free cleaning. This multi-purpose steam mop heats up quickly and is great for quick daily floor cleaning. The SteamMachine Plus features a detachable hand-held steamer. The included 6 attachments are ideal for cleaning and disinfecting stove tops, ovens, grills, counter tops and bathrooms. The 205 degree temperature steam at nozzle kills 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria including e-coli, salmonella, and staph. The handle folds down for easy storage and also features on-demand steam trigger on handle, plus a cord wrap on the handle. The floor mop and pad features a swivel triangular mop head for added maneuverability. Use the SteamMachine Plus to disinfect your hard floor surfaces; such as laminate, hardwood, tile, stone, vinyl and linoleum.



My Thoughts

The HomeRight Steam Machine Plus is a versatile tool that allows you to clean a variety of hard surfaces in one easy step. All you need to do is add a little water. Hold down the switch and the water heats up almost instantly, releasing a hot steam that can clean almost any surface. It works on vinyl, tile, stone, and hard wood floors. The steam dampens the cloth on the bottom of the machine, and then all you have to do is mop as usual. The difference is, you're getting a much deeper clean with a lot less work and absolutely NO chemicals.

When I was mopping with the steam cleaner, one of the first things I noticed was that I didn't have to put nearly as much muscle into it. Marks on the floor that I normally would have to scrub with my regular mop were loosened by the steam and came up easily, leaving my floor sparkling clean in half the time it would've taken me with my regular mop. In addition to saving time and providing a superior shine, the steam is so hot, it's actually killing germs as you go, leaving nothing behind but a floor so clean you won't have to worry if your kids are rolling all over it.



If you think that's all there is to the SteamMachine Plus, you're wrong.  There are still more fabulous features. In the center of the machine is a detachable hand-held steamer and the uses are absolutely endless. There are a variety of attachments that allow you to get all the hard surfaces that the large mop can't reach, but it can do so much more than that. I steam cleaned my blinds and got all the dust off them, cleaned my counter tops, sinks, and pretty much every hard surface of my home.  It cuts through grease, mold, and everything else without the need to use any harsh cleaning supplies.  I even used it to clean a portion of my ceilings that had gotten smudged from candles.

There are seven attachments for the mini steamer and I find more uses for them every single day. It also includes two large pads and one small one, all of which can be tossed in the laundry. The machine itself is easy to store. The mini-steamer hooks into the center of the mop and the handle even folds down. The one and only downside is that there is no storage area or bag for the many small attachments, but it was easy enough to find a bag for them. Everything else was absolutely perfect, and now I don't dread cleaning day nearly as much as I used to.

If you'd like to learn more about HomeRight and all the awesome products they offer, be sure to visit their website. To keep up with new products and promotions, follow them on twitter, pinterest or face book.



4 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

I got this to review as well. I love that it comes apart.

rochelle said...

This is lovely

rj7777 said...

I want one of these. I have hard wood floors and this would be perfect. Thanks for sharing. There is a lot of different models out there and it is hard to choose from. Rita Spratlen

VickieC said...

going to put this on my wish list,,I need one