Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Brighten Up Parties Inside & Out with Funky Flames




Looking for a unique way to brighten up cakes for parties and celebrations indoors. Want to add a colorful spark to outdoor fires and camp fires? Give Funky Colored products a try! They offer two unique products that add a little color to any situation. 





Funky Colored Flames

These colored flame crystals burn blue, green, and purple when added to any fireplace, fire, or campfire. We tried them out in our fire pit and it was a pretty cool experience. Each box comes with three packets. All you have to do is toss the crystals into the fire, and instantly the flames will start to glow in a rainbow of colors. One packet lasted about fifteen minutes in my fire pit, but you can use more than one if you want it to last longer. Depending on the size of the fire, you may also need more than one packet. I found they worked best with smaller, controlled blazes.  They do leave behind a little bit of a chemical smell, so personally, I wouldn't burn them in my house, but they are a lot of fun around the campfire. My children loved the colors. It made the night seen almost magical.





Funky Colored Candles


These were an even bigger hit with my kids. Each box includes an assortment of candles that produce brightly colored flames when lit. There are twelve candles in red, pink, yellow, blue, green, and purple. There are two of each color and the flames match the color of the wax exactly. If you want to give your children something unique on top of their birthday cakes, these are a much better idea than trick candles which can be frustrating. Kids of all ages will enjoy the cool colors of the funky colored candles.




If you'd like to learn more about the Funky Colored Collection and all the products they offer, be sure to visit their website. 


7 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

The birthday candles would be a fun addition to a celebration.

rochelle said...

like to have these

Courtney B said...

that is so cool !:) my kids would go crazy with those gorgeous colors

rj7777 said...

I want these next time we go camping. This is fun and just neat! Thanks for sharing about it. I had not heard of it before. Rita Spratlen

Tamra Phelps said...

These are very cool! They would definitely brighten up the firepit, lol.

Unknown said...

I have the birthday candles but would love to have the crystals for the fire pit. They are fun

Lauryn R said...

Wow, now these are pretty awesome products!! I want to try them all!! I love fires, and would love to try these...It sounds like it would be so pretty! My kids would also love the birthday candles! I am definitely looking up where I can buy these now! :)