Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Miami Beach Suncare Line



Miami Beach now has its own signature line of sun care products just in time for summer. It’s like New York branding apples or Vegas putting its name on a deck of poker cards.



Thanks to a licensing agreement between the city of Miami Beach and Destination Brands, sun worshippers everywhere can get the same sun care products the Lifeguards on Miami Beach use and endorse.





The designer line is formulated with ingredients you would expect to find in a luxurious line from Miami Beach: sea kelp and salt water that serve to protect and nourish the skin, and the entire line has an inviting, beachy fragrance.



Miami Beach Suncare also carries a set of sunless bronzers called SoBe Nights…..


The full lineup of Miami Beach Suncare products can be found online at www.MiamiBeachSun.com and at national chain retailers including Bed, Bath & Beyond and Walgreens. To top it off, a portion of all proceeds from purchase will go to help cleanup beaches.


My Thoughts 

I live at the Jersey shore and I'm counting down the days until I can hit the beach. In the meantime, I'm preparing my beach bag and one of my must-haves for this summer season is the Miami Beach line of products. They have a wide range of sun-care for the beach and beyond.

I got to try out a few of the products in the Miami Beach line and I'm loving them already.  Their sunscreens are available in both sprays and lotions with high SPF formulas so you know you're getting great protection.   My personal favorite is the 50 proof spray. It's quick and easy to apply and will last for hours without replying. Even in the water, it's resistant for up to 80 minutes. The sunscreen lotions offers the same advantages as the spray, but in a lotion form that actually nourishes your skin and replenishes proteins while it protects. Both formulas have a clean, fresh scent instead of the chemical smell most sunblocks seem to have.



I also tried out the instant color sunless bronzer. In a few months, I won't need any assistance with my tan, but this product is great for the transition period. There's nothing worse than white legs in the spring and early summer. This bronzer gives you some color that looks natural and keeps you from having a ghostly complexion. 

If you want to grab some great sun-care products, head over to the Miami Beach website and see all they have to offer. Right now, if you send $25 or more, you can get a FREE insulated bag, perfect for carrying lunch to the beach or the pool! To keep up with new products and promotions, follow them on face book or twitter.





5 comments:

lil_lady_dz said...

I like that It's quick and easy to apply and will last for hours without replying. Very cool that Even in the water, it's resistant for up to 80 minutes!

An Apel a Day said...

That's great you are thinking ahead. Sounds like a great line of products.

Tamra Phelps said...

I'd love to try this stuff! I even like the packaging, lol, very pretty. It sounds like good stuff.

rj7777 said...

This sounds like some great products! I usually tan very easily and I don't try to tan it just happens when I am out in the sun doing things. I like the sunscreen for the Northwest has the highest skin cancer going on. I was surprised by that but I guess we have a hole in the ozone layer. Thanks for the great review. I will keep my eye out!

Buddy Garrett said...

The products sound great. I like the fresh, clean scent they have instead of the chemical scent most suncare products have.