Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Gift Guide - Bluum Subscription Box



I love trying out new things for my family, but let's face it...not everything is going to be a fit for every person. New babies and small children need a lot of things and the cost can add up quickly, so you want to make sure it's worth the purchase price before you buy. Bluum offers a unique subscription service that allows you to sample a variety products for babies, toddlers, and moms each month. For one low price, a new selection of fantastic items gets shipped to your door, allowing you to sample some of the best brands on the market and see which ones you enjoy the most.

Creating a customized subscription with Bluum is easy. Simply log onto their website and it guides you through the process in a few steps. You enter in the gender and age of your child. If you're a mom-to-be, there's even a gender neutral open. Once Bluum has this information, they customize a box specifically geared to your child.  



I received Bluum Box for my two-year-old son and I was pretty impressed with the selection. The package is about the size of a shoe box, and it's packed with tons of awesome products. This month's box included:
Circle of Friends Pineapple Detangler - This smells amazing and worked perfectly on my daughter's hair. She was completely tangle free after just a few squirts with no tears while I was combing it out.
Green Sprouts Bath Puppet- This item is great for kids of all ages. You can wash and play at the same time. Plus it's organic!
Tea Collection Hat - The one I received was extra-small and meant for a newborn. I passed this on to a friend, but I love the cute design and soft material.
Kandoo Flushable Wipes: Perfect for potty training and when you're on the go. These wipes keep things clean, are compact enough to carry in your handbag, and are safe to flush when you're finished.

Myself Belts - My favorite item from this batch, this belt uses Velcro to fasten, which is much easier for kids than buckles. The tool design is adorable and finally my son isn't having trouble keeping his pants up!



 Some of these brands I received I was familiar with and a few I've even reviewed on this blog, like Tea Collection and Circle of Friends. Other brands I never heard of before getting my Bluum Box. There wasn't anything in this batch that didn't get used and I know I'll be looking for some of these brands in my local stores or online. What I like the most about this particular subscription is that it's geared to the individual, so you're sure to get items you can use.

If you're looking to try out some new kid's gear to help make your life simpler, more organized or just more fun, you should definitely give Bluum a try. A monthly subscription would also make a great Easter gift because getting one of these boxes in the mail makes it feel like a holiday every month! To learn more about Bluum and all they have to offer, visit their website. 


12 comments:

rochelle said...

This looks nice my grandson would like this

Tamra Phelps said...

A pretty good way to test things out before spending a lot on them. Good idea!

An Apel a Day said...

It's a great way to learn if you like something before getting more of the brands you want.

lil_lady_dz said...

great gift for mom to be or momies already, maybe a baby shower gift too, I would love if someon got me a subscription box. I like this one!

tisme143 said...

what a wonderful idea, and this is something that can be for anyone at any time, birthday , a celebration of any sort ;) thanks for share @tisonlyme143

Shannon said...

I love these toys and all of the subscription boxes lately!

Janet W. said...

What a great assortment of items! This would make a wonderful gift to give a new mom!

rochelle said...

This is nice lovely for a gift

Tamra Phelps said...

I've heard of the Kandoo wipes, but not the other things. It seems like a cute concept for moms.

rj7777 said...

I will pass this on to others. It does seem like a nice thing to have delivered to you. I can see it helping with baby and toddler for sure. Great review.

Buddy Garrett said...

This is great for Moms.

Q said...

Great review,this will definitely be in many of my future conversion.Thanks for sharing