Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Love With Food Subscription Box - Healthy Snacks Delivered Right to Your Door @LoveWithFood





I love trying out healthy snacks, but let's face it...not all of them are going to be a fit for every person. When you buy all-natural products, they are more expensive than most store brands, so you want to make sure it's worth the purchase price before you buy. Love with Food offers a unique subscription service that allows you to sample a variety of all-natural, earth friendly and organic products each month. For as little as $10 a month, a new selection gets shipped to your door, allowing you to sample some of the best all-natural products on the market and see which ones you enjoy the most.
You can choose from their Tasting Box or spend a few dollars more to get a Deluxe Box packed withe even more samples.  As an added bonus, with each and every box sold, Love With Food donates to a hungry child in need.

I received a Love of Food Deluxe Box to try out and I was pretty impressed with the selection. The package is about the size of a shoe box, and it's packed with tons of tasty treats. This month's box included selections from:

Back to Nature Graham Crackers
Beanitos Bean Chips
Emily's Blueberries
479 Popcorn
Mario Pitte Snack Olives
Gavottes
Biscotti Suzy
TCHO Chocolate

Some of these brands I received I was familiar with and a few I've even reviewed on this blog, but the flavors were varieties I hadn't had a chance to try yet. Other brands I never heard of before getting my Love With Food box. One of the new items were Emily's Blueberries and those chocolate covered delights were really delicious. There was really something for everyone in my family. My daughter loves the Back to Nature Honey Graham Sticks and my son devoured the Beanitos. There were even coupons included--some for cents off but one was for a FREE full size product. There wasn't anything in this batch that someone didn't enjoy and I know I'll be looking for some of these brands in my local stores or online .I also got an adorable heart-shaped Love With Food bag clip which will get lots of use!

If you're looking to try out some new snacks that you can feel good about giving to your family and you want to make healthy choices without a lot of guess work, you should definitely give Love With Food a try. Getting one of these boxes in the mail makes it feel like Christmas every month! To learn more about Love of Foods and all they have to offer, visit their website. To keep up with new items, be sure to follow them on face book and twitter.


0 comments: