Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Valentine's Gift Guide - Who Loves Me? Children's Book



It is often said that there is no better gift that you can give a child than love. Who Loves Me? features the names of family members and friends who love the child, and encourages the child to reach to the sky when asked "how much" each of one of them loves him or her. This beautifully illustrated book reassures the child that he or she is loved "so much" by each person, with melodious rhymes describing the depth of each individual's love. Written by Jennifer Dewing, with colorful, whimsical illustrations by Maria Carluccio, this hardcover book is a perfect gift for a new baby or young child!



Our Thoughts
There are so many books that can be bought in the stores for little ones that are mass produced. I love these personalize books because they can be passed on to the kids when they're older and they'll appreciate the book more and it's special to them specifically.

This book is a really neat. I love reading it to Little Miss just because she smiles every time I say, "Who loves Mackenzie?" It's also easy enough that my ten-year-old can read it to her if I am busy. It's quickly becoming a bedtime favorite for all of the kids.

This also can be ordered as a Gift Set with a fuzzy blankie with the child's name on that too! Well worth the time and money to get the book or the gift set.



 I will definitely be looking to order something like this for my niece when she's born in May! I do have to say that I have requests from my three boys to get them personalized books for Valentine's Day instead of socks though! This for sure gets 5 stars from me!

This company has so many really cool things for kiddos! Check out their website and Facebook! The last day to order for a Valentine's Day gift for your little one is January 30th.

0 comments: