Friday, April 12, 2013

Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day With Chef M.J. Brando Grilled Cheese Sandwiches...Free Sandwich!

Photo: Our patented grill-pad sleeves provide Chef M.J. Brando Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with a crunchy crust without the fuss. ‘Like’ if you love fewer cleanups after lunch!By Tara.


I confess I was hesitant at first...frozen grilled cheese sandwich? Um...

But I gave Chef M.J. Brando a shot and I was not displeased. Actually, I was very surprised. I don't normally like Swiss cheese but I found I preferred it to the American in the case of these sandwiches.

There are two normal-sized sandwiches in a box. You unwrap a sandwich, leaving its little hot-pocket-like cardboard wrapper on, and you put it on a plate.

Here's the good part: Those of you wish electric stovetops don't have to wait ten minutes for the darned burner and pan to heat up adequately to make a decent grilled cheese now. Running ten minutes late for school, soccer practice, whatever, these sandwiches nook in a minute and a half.

And yes, it tastes good.


The downside: The bread is odd the first bite. You have to tear it practically from the rest. I'd say the heat of microwave makes it a tad tough. But after that first initial bite, it's like any grilled cheese sandwich. At the moment there are three flavors: Swiss, Cheddar, and American. I'd love to see them get a bit more creative: ham & cheese, pizza (I've made one myself), and I could come up with some others.

But, hey, it's NATIONAL GRILLED CHEESE DAY, and they're doing something special. Head on over to their Facebook page to find out how YOU can get a free Chef MJ Brando Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Take a moment, also, to look at their other items. They offer appetizers and twice-baked potatoes too. *drooling*

I received no financial reimbursement for this review, only sandwiches to try, and these are my honest thoughts.


0 comments: