Thursday, March 7, 2013

Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Friends Forever DVD Review



When the very formal Berry Bitty Buggy Derby is revived, the girls are unfamiliar with the traditional behavior for the event. Blueberry starts off as the resident expert, but eventually gets so obsessed with manners she does more harm than good. In the end, the girls work together and learn the true meaning of being BFF's or Berry Friends Forever. 
 
 
Our Thoughts
 
 When I was a little girl, I loved Strawberry Shortcake. I had dolls, miniatures, and even my bed sheets were Strawberry Shortcake. Now that I am grown up with two little girls of my own, I was excited to see that my favorite character was still around. She has had a little bit of a makeover since the 80's, but all in all, she is still the same Strawberry Shortcake that I know and love. And now there are more than just toys to enjoy. Strawberry Shortcake has her own line of movies, and the newest in the DVD collection is Berry Friends Forever.
 
This film is all about the girls getting ready to go to a formal event.  There is lots of fun some terrific songs, but it also deals with common issues like learning about manners, so there is a lesson to be learned. But they are learn that there is a fine line between manners and just being plan annoying. Once they come to a happy medium, the girls relieve the most important thing of all is friendship   Both my girls, who range in age from 3 to 12, loved sitting down to watch this film together. Its the perfect choice for a little girl time and would make a great addition to Easter baskets!
 
 ***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way***

0 comments: