Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rhythm Superfoods Kale Chips Review




If you enjoy vegan snacks,  Rhythm Superfoods kale chips should be on your radar.  The kale chips are great with special dietary needs as they are gluten-free, GMO free, organic and vegan. They cater to all kinds of diets and of course the consumers are gaining more nutrients since the chips are made out of kale.  They are a natural superfood snack made with all organic ingredients, the bulk of which is dehydrated kale instead of the typical fried or baked grains used in most other salted/savory snacks.


Rhythm Superfoods Kale Chips come in 5 flavors: Bombay Curry, Kool Ranch, Mango Habanero, Texas Barbeque and Zesty Nacho. www.rhythmsuperfoods.com  Available Nationwide $5.99 


Our Thoughts

These are delicious! I was not expecting these to be so thick, my own kale chips are thin and brittle but these are very chip-like. The three flavors I have are Texas BBQ, Bombay Curry and Mango Habanero. Now, the word habanero scares me so I had my husband try it first as he loves spicy. He assured me that it was not going to burn my mouth off so I popped one in my mouth and it was delicious! The mix of mangoes and the spice of habanero was excellent. The spice doesn’t really hit you until a couple seconds later but it is completely tolerable.

Our favorite was the Texas BBQ as we are huge bbq fans this was right up our alley. I could easily plop these down on a plate next to a burger! The Bombay Curry had a fantastic flavor as well. I have never had curry before so I have nothing to compare it too, but it’s definitely snack worthy all on it’s own.

Reviewed by Jackie



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed in the review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

0 comments: