Wednesday, March 13, 2013

PRO BAR Review




We mean it when we call it a meal. This PROBAR weighs in at a solid three ounces of fruits, nuts and seeds with enough nutrition to make a fresh, tasty, satisfying meal replacement. It's rich in raw ingredients and the right nutrient-dense calories for lasting energy and nourishment..

Our Thoughts

These Pro Bars are delicious! I received a box of meal bars and a box of protein bars. There were so many different flavors in them! The Pro Bars included the flavors of cookie dough, chocolate mind, brownie and others. The meal pro bars had a lot more variety with peanut butter mixtures, chocolate mixtures, berry mixtures and they all tasted fantastic. My absolute favorite was the oatmeal raisin meal bar. It was the first one I opened and I was seriously impressed.



My kids loved the protein bars, not that they needed the protein, but they thought it was delicious. They often would eat one for breakfast or a snack. The best part about these protein and meal bars is that I know I and my children are eating something that is healthy. The different ingredients in the meal bar (hence, the meal name) is astounding and I wouldn’t normally eat some of those items on their own, but this company placed these ingredients together just right so that it packs a powerful punch for your taste buds!

PROBAR is also glad to extend a special one-time discount at http://shopping.netsuite.com/theprobar , just enter code “BLOGGER” at checkout and you'll get 40% off your first order :)

Reviewed by Jackie

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed in the review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

0 comments: