Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Baby Spa - All Natural Skin Care for Babies and Kids

 
 
 
I  love finding new all natural products for my family. I recently came across a great little company called Baby Spa.  Their skin care products are made with only natural ingredients and are free from phthalates and parapens. They were nice enough to send me a few of their products to try out. One of them is a bottle of their moisturizing body lotion. I have really enjoyed using it for my children.  It  leaves her skin feeling rose-petal soft.  The lotion is designed for children four and older, and is great for even sensitive skin. It goes on smooth and has no greasy residue. It comes in a nice squeeze bottle for easy access. The light scent is perfect for boys or girls and it  works well enough that I could use it on my own skin. Plus its made with only all natural ingredients.
 
 
 
The second item we got to try out was the Soothing Face Cream. This item is a must have for the winter, especially if you spend a lot of time outside. My son has always had issues with his cheeks getting chaffed in the winter wind. I've spent years trying to find a product that soothed this chapping, but until now, nothing has worked. The Soothing Face Cream was a life saver. The irritation on his cheeks cleared up after just a few uses. Not only does it heal the chapping, it prevents it if you use it beforehand. It also leaves skin soft and smooth. I will definitely be using this product from now on. 
 
 
 
 
These are only a few examples of the products you can find at Baby Spa. In addition to the products I reviewed, they also also offer body washes, diaper creams,  massage oils, gift sets and more. All of their products are paraben free, and of course they are not tested on animals.  If you are thinking about making a purchase, now would be a great time. They are currently offering 20% off and free shipping on all their gift sets. This is a great way to try out several products for one low price.  To keep up with future promotions, be sure to follow them on face book or twitter. We all want the best for our children. Give them clean and healthy skin with the all natural products available at Baby Spa.

 
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

0 comments: