Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide - Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Candles

 

Oh the weather outside is frightful! Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day, the aromatherapeutic eco-conscious home care line, is warming things up with their exclusive Holiday Tins! Celebrate the season with the festive Orange Clove and Iowa Pine scents. Moms can rejoice with these ideal stocking stuffers for loved ones or the perfect add on to any gift for only $2.50 at Target stores nationwide.

In the meantime, attached please find press information (with images) and I am happy to send you anything hi-res that you may need. As well, Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day is donating a portion of proceeds to the Arbor Day Foundation for their holiday Seasons Greetings Set which I’ve enclosed information on as well.

About Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day:
This eco-friendly, affordable line of aromatherapeutic household cleaners, laundry care and baby products combine hardworking, naturally occurring ingredients and essential oils that are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home and earth. Available in garden-fresh scents of Basil, Lavender, Lemon Verbena, Geranium, Baby Blossom, Bluebell and Rosemary. Products are biodegradable, packaged in recyclable bottles, don’t include ammonia, chlorine bleach, parabens or phosphates and are never tested on animals. Available at Whole Foods and Target. - www.mrsmeyers.com
 
 
 
 
 Our Thoughts
 
I am in LOVE with these candles! The two I received are Orange Clove Scent and Iowa Pine Scent. When I first opened the candles, I first fell in love with the Orange Clove. It just reminded me of a cabin in the woods during Autumn with a fire burning. This is the first candle I lit. The scent was great, but it didn't permeate my home like I thought it would so I ended up keeping the candle close to me so I could smell the scent while it burnt.

The Iowa Pine scent smells just like a Christmas tree and as soon as I lit it, the entire home smelt like it! Very strong and refreshing. I'm sure guests would think I had a real Christmas tree in my home with this burning, ha! The burn times are great, they're lasting longer than I thought and that makes me very happy as I love the scents of both.

I'm also very excited about the coupon that came inside each tin (and the tins the candles come in a beautiful!) for $1 off any Mrs. Meyer's products as I've been a long time fan of their dish soap! These candles are a perfect holiday gift and stocking stuffer.
 
 Reviewed by Jackie
 

 **Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

0 comments: