Saturday, December 29, 2012

For All Time Clocks Discount Code!






 You know when you open up a box and get tears in your eyes that you found the perfect gift. That is exactly what happened with me a few years ago when I opened up the clock that I received from For All Time Clocks. My two beautiful daughters were staring back at me in beautiful old world style. The big bright numbers make it easy to tell the time but don't take away from the picture at all. I really love the way they make it look old fashioned. They took my average photo and made it into a true work of art. All of the things I have reviewed in the last  few years, this one remains my absolute favorite.

 If you would like a unique way to show off your family or you have a special moment you would like to commemorate, than For All Time Clocks is the way to go. They can turn any photo from weddings to christenings into an amazing gift. If you don't have a photo you want to use, they also have some lovely ready made clocks with photos of historical landmarks.  They are great for an office wall. If you are thinking about get one of these amazing clocks as a gift, now would be a great time. New Age Mama winners are being offered an exclusive discount. Just enter the code 487de7t6 and you will receive $30 OFF your order plus FREE SHIPPING! This is a great deal and a fantastic way to way preserve your holiday memories 




0 comments: