Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Neon Tiki Tribe House Party #NeonTikiTribeParty



As an author, books are a huge part of my life. My love of reading is a gift that I have passed on to all my children. The Neon Tiki Tribe Book series are just the type of books I look for when I'm picking out stories for my family. They have colorful graphics, relateable characters, and stories with morals that teach kids valuable life lessons. It would have been exciting enough to experience these books with just my own family, but we were lucky enough to get chosen to host a Neon Tiki Tribe House Party, and it was nonstop fun for both parents and kids. Just some of the issues they touch on are bullying, truthfulness, and environmentalism. Check out this video to learn more:




Our Neon Tiki Tribe Party pack had lots of goodies for both my family and our guests. There were t-shirts, silly glasses, and of course, tons of books. When our guests first arrived, we handed out the goody bags. After that we talked about what the Tiki Tribe books are all about. TIKI stands for Thoughtful, Intelligent, Kind Individual, which is something we all want out children to be both now as as adults.




After that we took turns reading from the books and met all the fun characters including Tia who loves to wear pink, Zeke who is the stylish leader, Mowah who has wooden arms, and Dar whose fast as lighting. Each member of the Tiki Tribe has a special power and after we were done reading, each of the kids shared their own super powers, whether it was being honest or helping mom with their little sister. Afterwards, we enjoyed a few tasty  Neon Tiki Tribe inspired snacks including Tiki Tribe Tacos and Super Power Punch.



All in all, our party was a huge success and all our guests agreed that they will be reading their books over and over again. If you would like to learn more about the exciting world of the Neon Tiki Tribe, you can visit their website. To keep up with new books and fun events, be sure to follow them on twitter and face book.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: