Wednesday, September 26, 2012

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE: JAMMIN’ WITH CHERRY JAM DVD Review


Get ready rock and roll with the beloved Strawberry Shortcake in her newest adventure, STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE: JAMMIN’ WITH CHERRY JAM, available on DVD September 11. 
The glow of friendship shines brighter than the spotlight when Strawberry and her pals meet superstar Cherry Jam! Get ready for a rockin’ good time as the girls face stage fright, work to impress a talent scout and consider moving to Berry Big City. Along the way, they learn that fame and fortune can be fun, but there’s nothing more important than friendship.
 
Where to Buy
 

You can pick up your copy of  STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE: JAMMIN’ WITH CHERRY JAM in stores nationwide. You can also grab a copy of Amazon for only $9.99.

 
Our Thoughts
 
 When I was a little girl, I loved Strawberry Shortcake. I had dolls, miniatures, and even my bed sheets were Strawberry Shortcake. Now that I am grown up with two little girls of my own, I was excited to see that my favorite character was still around. She has had a little bit of a makeover since the 80's, but all in all, she is still the same Strawberry Shortcake that I know and love. And now there are more than just toys to enjoy. Strawberry Shortcake has her own line of movies, and the newest in the DVD collection is Jammin' With Cherry Jam.
 
This film introduces a brand new character called Cherry Jam  and she gets the whole gang up on the stage.  There is lots of fun some terrific songs, but it also deals with common issues like stage fright and working together, so there is a lesson to be learned.  Along the way to finding fame and fortune, they also learn that their friendship is still the most important thing.  Both my girls, who range in age from 3 to 11, loved sitting down to watch this film together. Its the perfect choice for a little girl time!
 
 ***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As practice shows, online dating is mail order wives often the beginning of an ideal relationship and a happy family. Thousands of couples are formed annually thanks to the mail order bride industry agency. It is time for you to join them.