Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Simple Success: The NutriSystem Guide to Healthy Eating Recipe Book Review

 

 
 It has been about two weeks since I completed my six month NutriSystem plan, but that doesn't mean that NutriSystem has left me high and dry. Now that I am back to eating regular food,  I have a new recipe book to help guide me. Simple Success: The NutriSystem Guide to Healthy Eating is chock full of useful information including portion control, the types of food you should be eating, and recipes. All of these are designed to help keep your weight and health on track as you adjust to a regular diet again.
 
Most of my readers know that cooking is not my forte. I tend to burn water. I loved the NutriSystem program because it was fast and easy, and most of it could be made in the microwave. Well, the recipes involve a few more steps, but they are just as easy. They are not time consuming. They don't call for a lot of expensive ingredients.  But they do taste great and use simple, healthy ingredients that can be found in most pantries. Here are some of my favorites:
Spinach Salad with Strawberry and Mint Yogurt-This is like a snack and a vegetable rolled into into! It only takes a few minutes to prepare and it tastes great.

Easy Fried Rice -  Tastier and lower calories than any Chinese takeout! This is a great option for lunch or dinner. 

Fruit Muffins- Done in only twenty minutes and loaded with fruity goddess, these muffins are the perfect way to start your day off on the right track. 



These are only a few examples of the recipes you'll find in this book. If you stick to their suggestions, its easy to continue with the same success you were used to on the program. In the last two weeks, I have dropped another four pounds and I was eating foods that I love! I am now 126 pounds. I was 148 when I started the program! This quick and easy guide is just one more reason to trust NutriSystem to help you meet your weight goals.
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visitin. http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog . Also be sure to follow Nutrisystem on face book and twitter to keep up with all the bloggers in the program. You'll also be the first to hear about fun promotions and discounts. Right now they are they are celebrating their 40th anniversary with a 40% off sale, so its a great time to take the plunge. Be sure to stay tuned for next week's most when we talk a little about the specific breakdown of meals in the plan!

Please note that Nutrisystem is providing their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: