Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Getting Fit with NutriSysten My Last Week!


 
 So here and I at week 26 of the NutriSystem program. This was actually my last week on the program. I have officially wrapped up my diet plan and with results that are better than I would have imagined. I was 148 pounds when I started the program. That is the largest I have been in my life. Twenty six weeks later, I am down to 130 pounds. This is less than I weighed before I got pregnant, so I am definitely happy with the results. I fit in all my old clothes, and I feel more confident that I have in years. NutriSytem was definitely the right program for me, and I would recommend it to anyone.

 Now that I am officially done with my NutriSystem food, its time to start learning how to eat healthy all on my own. Luckily, NutriSystem doesn't just leave you high and dry when you get to this point. They are there to help every step of the way to help you maintain your healthy weight. Just one of the helpful tool is their Home Tool Kit, which I'll tell you more about in the next post. For now, let me leave you with one last top pick from the NutriSystem menu. 



 Two flavor favorites—beef and macaroni and cheese—come together perfectly in this hearty, homestyle entrée. The creamy goodness of perfectly cooked macaroni noodles in a rich, cheesy sauce, is even better, thanks to the addition of tender pieces of beef. When you want a filling, delicious meal, this is a great choice!


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting. http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog . Also be sure to follow Nutrisystem on face book and twitter to keep up with all the bloggers in the program. You'll also be the first to hear about fun promotions and discounts. Right now they are they are having a summer sale. You can receive 40% their best program and 3 weeks worth of free food! So its a great time to take the plunge. Be sure to stay tuned for next week's most when we talk a little about the specific breakdown of meals in the plan!

Please note that Nutrisystem is providing their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: