Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School Must Have - Soft Star Shoes




I love shoes. I probably have a hundred pairs in my closet and I'm not much better when it comes to my kids. I like having a pair of shoes that matches every outfit perfectly. So of course I fell in love with the adorable soft sole selections available from Soft Star Shoes. Each pair of their shoes are custom made from real leather so kids get the perfect fit every time. The final results are not only adorable but also high quality and stylish.  You can select from multiple options for both boys and girls as well as different, colorful styles suitable for all seasons.



 For our review, we received a beautiful pair of soft sole sandals for Willow. To say that I love these shoes would be an understatement. They are the cutest things I have ever seen. They are made from real leather so they are well made and durable. I love the bright purple color and the adorable daisy design on the sides. They are stretchy enough that I know I will get plenty of use out of them even with Willow's growing toes. They are also easy to slip onto your baby or toddler's feet and they stay firmly in place no matter how the child  kicks. Since each pair is hand stitched, you are guaranteed quality, yet the prices are still affordable.


The sandals are only one example of the beautiful and fashionable shoes you can find at Soft Star Shoes. They also have boots, moccasins, slippers and more.  Sizes range from baby to adult options, so these fun and fashionable accessories are the perfect way for kids and adults to start off the new school year.  To learn more about Soft Star Shoes and the fun styles they offer, you can visit their website. To keep up with future promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or face book.  If your child needs new shoes for the school year, consider getting a pair of long lasting Soft Star Shoes, and let your children start walking in comfort and style. 
 
 
 
  ***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: