Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Culturelle Tummy Truths 14 Day Challenge Update


Today is he eighth day of our Culturelle Tummy Truths  Challenge, and tummy activities continue to improve. For the first time in months, my toddler, Willow, has been able to go to the bathroom regularly and without any discomfort.  The last few months have been rough for her. She would sometimes go five or more days without a bowel movement. When she would finally go it was often painful and there was sometimes even blood in her stool. We have only been using Culturelle for eight days, and already I have seen a massive improvement with this issue. She has gone to the bathroom three days in a row, and is even willing to use the potty again because going to the bathroom isn't traumatizing for her anymore. I couldn't be happier with how well this product is working. I only wish I had thought of it sooner.





  My other two kids are doing well with the challenge also. They are visiting their father, so they weren't here for the video, but I shoved one of the convenient fruit flavored chewables in their hand on the way out the door. My oldest daughter, whose twelve now, is embarrassed to talk about going to the bathroom in the videos, but she has definitely noticed an improvement in her tummy as well. She has had issues with stomach aches and diarrhea for years, but since starting the challenge, there haven't been any issues.


If you would like to learn more about Culturelle KIDS! Probiotic and all the products available from Culturelle, you can visit their website.  While you're there, be sure to print out some money saving coupons! Try your own fourteen day challenge, and let me know how its working for you by leaving a comment below.  To keep up with new products and promotions, you can follow Culturelle on face book or twitter. Also stay tuned for a Culturelle giveaway later this week.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: