Saturday, July 7, 2012

Getting Fit with NutriSystem Week #23 #NSNation

 
I am a little late on my post this week. This is mostly because my family and I have been on a mini vacation, even though we spent the time in our hometown. My mom was off work this week, and she was nice enough to watch the baby for me so that I could spend extra time with my older children. We were on the beach for hours at a time, on the boardwalk, at the water park, and a ton of other places.  I tried to take my NutriSystem food with me whenever possible, but it didn't always work out. So there was a lot of cheating this week. This lead to another little slip. I gained a pound back this week, so I'm back to 135. I really thought the exuberance of exercise would cancel about a few extra calories, but I guess not. Sometimes I don't think I'll ever reach my goal weight of 125. These last ten pounds are stubborn, but I know with the support of the NutriSystem team, I will eventually get there. 



This week, I wanted to share one of my favorite dinner entrees. Its part of the fresh frozen selection, and you would never know it was diet food. Its like getting a gourmet meal.  "This delicacy brought to you by Nutrisystem Culinary Council member Chef Tony Mantuano is perfect for sophisticated palates. Tender beef slices in a lemon rosemary caper sauce are paired with Israeli couscous and spinach to create this five star entrée from our Chef's Table™ line. And the fact that it fits into your program just makes it all the more heavenly!"
 
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visitin. http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog . Also be sure to follow Nutrisystem on face book and twitter to keep up with all the bloggers in the program. You'll also be the first to hear about fun promotions and discounts. Right now they are they are celebrating their 40th anniversary with a 40% off sale, so its a great time to take the plunge. Be sure to stay tuned for next week's most when we talk a little about the specific breakdown of meals in the plan!

Please note that Nutrisystem is providing their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: