Sunday, July 1, 2012

Culturelle Tummy Truths 14 Day Challenge Day #1







My children and I are very excited to be taking part in the Culturelle Tummy Truths 14 Day Challenge! For the next fourteen days, my family will be testing the Culturelle KIDS! Probiotic. We'll try both the drinkable and chewable varieties. We'll talk about how good they taste, and as the days progress, chronicle the changes in their digestive systems.  If you aren't familiar with probiotics, they are what's known as good bacteria. These good bacteria help eliminate all the bad stuff that can cause tummy problems like stomach upset and diarrhea.





For our family, this product arrived at the perfect time. My younger daughter, Willow, has been having some major issues with constipation. She is only going once every four or five days, and when she finally does go, its been painful. We've tried prune juice, laxatives, and mineral oil with minimal success. If more than five days go by without a bowel movement, we have to give her a suppository, and you can imagine how well that goes. It breaks my heart to have to do it, and now every time I change her, she says, "Momma, please no hurt me."  This of course, makes me want to cry every time. I had never thought about using a probiotic to elleviate the problem, but it certainly seems like a better alternative to what we've been going through.



Today, the kids had their first dose of the Culturelle KIDS! Probiotic. We went with the chewables today, and they were a big hit. All three of the kids agree that the berry flavored pills taste like candy. Its too soon to know how well they will work, but we are looking forward to sharing our experiences over the next two weeks.


If you would like to learn more about Culturelle KIDS! Probiotic and all the products available from Culturelle, you can visit their website.  While you're there, be sure to print out some money saving coupons! To keep up with new products and promotions, you can follow Culturelle on face book or twitter.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: