Friday, June 29, 2012

Mixbook Photo Book Review




I must have taken thousands of pictures of my children since they were born. But I haven't printed enough to fill up even one photo album. Its just so much hassle to take the time to pick out the best ones and print them. But when people come over they always ask to see pictures and they don't want to look on my computer. Now, thanks to Mixbook, I have the perfect way to show off my kids to friends and family.






With Mixbook, you can get all your favorite pictures printed in one wonderful book. But this isn't like other photo book companies. It isn't just plain pictures in an album. Mixbook creates hardcover works of art out of your photos. You can go onto their website and design your own book, choosing from dozens of themes and hundreds of accessories. Its like being able to make a scrapbook, only it takes half the time and there is no mess to clean up with your done.




If you aren't computer savvy, don't worry. Mixbook walks you through every step of the process. You can add photos in page by page, adding words and stickers along the way. You can mix and match backdrops and borders. Or have their system auto fill the book for you. Then all you have to do is proof read it. The possibilities are endless and the result is something you will treasure forever.  I made a book with all my favorite summer pictures, and I love the results. 





I have always wanted to do a scrap book, but I'm honestly just way too lazy. With Mixbooks, the final product looks just like a scrapbook, only better. You don't have to worry about glue or tape drying out as the years pass. Someday when my kids are all grown up, we'll be able to look back at this book and it will still be in perfect condition.Mixbooks are a wonderful way to commemorate all your special occasions including weddings, births, birthdays, and holidays.  They also offer cards, calenders and more. To keep up with promotions and sales, be sure to follow Mixbook on face book. Check Mix Book out today and see what's it like to make a memory you can hold in your hands.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: