Friday, June 1, 2012

Getting Fit With NutriSystgem Week #16 #NSNation


Its already been sixteen weeks since I started the NutriSystem program. Time really does fly when you're eating right and staying fit.  If you've been following along with my blog, you might remember that the last two weeks I was stuck at 136 pounds. Well, this week, I seemed to have gotten back on track. I am now down to 135 pounds. I was just under 149 when I started the program, so that's 14 pounds in sixteen weeks. Its a little less than the average of one pound a week, but for me,I think these results are fantastic. My ideal weight would be between 125-130 and I am not far from that goal. Since I still have more than two months on the program, I'm sure I will reach that goal in plenty of time.


This week I did have one sad incident. My beautiful NutriSystem water bottle, which I have carried with me everywhere for the last sixteen weeks, had to be retired. The cap just wouldn't close anymore, and every time I tried to take a sip, I took a shower. LOL.  Even with the water bottle, I was still found it challenging to drink eight glasses of water a day. I was supposed to fill the water bottle twice a day, but most days, I was lucky to make it through one. I don't how anyone can drink that much without floating away...but I am trying my best, and using another water bottle, though it isn't nearly as cool as the NutriSystem bottle....






Breakfast has always been my favorite meal, so I was so excited to see all my favorites were on the Nutrisystem menu. One of my favorites from their fresh frozen selection is the Gold French Toast. You don't have to wait for the weekend to enjoy this indulgent treat! Fabulous and flavorful, this French toast prepares in just minutes in the microwave, toaster or conventional oven. Slightly sweet, with a hint of spice and whole grain goodness, it's great as is or topped with a bit of your favorite sugar-free syrup or jam.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visitin. http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog . Also be sure to follow Nutrisystem on face book and twitter to keep up with all the bloggers in the program. You'll also be the first to hear about fun promotions and discounts. Right now they are they are celebrating their 40th anniversary with a 40% off sale, so its a great time to take the plunge. Be sure to stay tuned for next week's most when we talk a little about the specific breakdown of meals in the plan!
Please note that Nutrisystem is providing their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: