Friday, June 29, 2012

Getting Fit With NutriSystem Week #22 #NSNation

 
 
 Another week has flown by and I am down a few more ounces. Today I weighed in at 134 even. Last week I was 134.4. So I lost four ounces. I'm happy I lost anything with the crazy week we've had. It seems like everyone I know decided to come visit this weekend. I am so proud of myself for sticking to my program despite being out of the house almost constantly. We did eat out quite a few times, but I ordered fruit bowels and salads with dressing on the side. Its been a little slow going the last month, but I never lose hope of reaching my goal. Especially with the optimistic staff at NutriSystem who constantly offer encouragement. Even the PR rep I deal with always cheers on my success and boosts my spirits on the weeks that don't go as well. I know she's actually reading my posts, which makes me feel like I'm really accomplishing something.



 I think I've mentioned before that breakfast is my favorite meal. Luckily, with NutriSystem, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. One of my favorite breakfast choices is the Chocolate Scone.  "Chocolate for breakfast? Absolutely! This rich, dense pastry is filled with chips of semi-sweet chocolate, for bursts of chocolate flavor in every bite. This is great right out of the package, or you can heat it briefly in either the toaster oven or the microwave until the chocolate melts. Yum!"
 
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visitin. http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog . Also be sure to follow Nutrisystem on face book and twitter to keep up with all the bloggers in the program. You'll also be the first to hear about fun promotions and discounts. Right now they are they are celebrating their 40th anniversary with a 40% off sale, so its a great time to take the plunge. Be sure to stay tuned for next week's most when we talk a little about the specific breakdown of meals in the plan!

Please note that Nutrisystem is providing their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: