Saturday, June 23, 2012

Getting Fit with NutriSystem Week 20 #NSNation

 

 Wow! Has it really been twenty weeks since I started the NutriSystem program? Twenty weeks sounds like a lot, and yet the time has just flown by! I have loved every minute of this journey.  Seeing the weight come off has been amazing.  When I visit friends who haven't seen me in a while, they always tell me how great I look, and it just makes me feel so good about my success. This weekend, my dad is visiting from South America, and I haven't seen in ten years Thanks to NutriSystem, I'm not embarressed to post pictures of us together on face book for the whole world to see.  
 
 

After a few bumpy weeks, I feel that I am back on track with my weight loss. I am down to 134.4, which is exactly one pound less than last week. This brings my total weight loss to fourteen pounds since I started the program. Only nine more pounds, and I'll be back to my high school weight...and just in time to start planning our 20 year reunion. Shoot, did I just give away my age?

 
 
This week, I have been on the go a lot and trying to be good. So when my dad wanted to stop at Starbucks, I got a plain coffee and opened up one of my tasty NutriSystem desserts, which I've started to carry around to help with temptation. One of my favorites is the Carrot Cake. "Great news! Carrot cake, a dessert classic, is no longer off limits on a diet. This moist individual cake is absolutely brimming with carrots, the natural sweetness of pineapple, and the perfect blend of spices—all topped with a thin layer of sweet vanilla icing. Just one bite of this all-Am"

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visitin. http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog . Also be sure to follow Nutrisystem on face book and twitter to keep up with all the bloggers in the program. You'll also be the first to hear about fun promotions and discounts. Right now they are they are celebrating their 40th anniversary with a 40% off sale, so its a great time to take the plunge. Be sure to stay tuned for next week's most when we talk a little about the specific breakdown of meals in the plan!

Please note that Nutrisystem is providing their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: