Friday, June 15, 2012

Getting Fit With NutriSystem Week 19 #NSNation

 
 
Week nineteen on the NutriSystem  program has me feeling like I'm on a bit if a seesaw. I've been going back and forth between 135 and 136 pounds for the last four weeks. I know it my own fault for cheating a lot that one week when my family was down. But I have been back on track and did lose the pound I had gained back.   But even though I haven't lost as much as I hoped the last few weeks, I was more excited about beach season starting than I have been in three years. I actually feel like I can wear a bathing suit without feeling self conscious. I'm not quite ready for a bikini yet, but even being able to wear a one piece again is nice. And I am confident that I'll be back in my bikini before the end of the summer. 



I also just got my fifth shipment of food yesterday. So my freezer is overflowing, but I am happy to have of some my favorite meals back in the house. One of which is the Steak and Cheese Melt. "The bakery-soft crust is packed with sliced beef, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, a creamy two-cheese blend and smothered in rich, beefy gravy. This lunch features all the flavor of your favorite Philly cheesesteak, plus on-the-go convenience, in the palm of your hand."
 
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visitin. http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog . Also be sure to follow Nutrisystem on face book and twitter to keep up with all the bloggers in the program. You'll also be the first to hear about fun promotions and discounts. Right now they are they are celebrating their 40th anniversary with a 40% off sale, so its a great time to take the plunge. Be sure to stay tuned for next week's most when we talk a little about the specific breakdown of meals in the plan!

Please note that Nutrisystem is providing their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: