Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Caldrea Palmarosa Wild Mint Collection


 I have heard so many horror stories about the chemicals that go into fabric softeners, I actually stopped using them for awhile. Even most of the dryer sheets pose a hazard because they leave a film behind that can cause fires--something I learned in my years as an insurance agent. Sure, my towels weren't as soft and fluffy as I would have liked, but it seemed the better alternative. Luckily, I don't have to worry about unknown toxins or fires anymore because I found out that Caldrea developed a fabric softener that is made using only all natural ingredients like essential oils and plant derived softening agents.




I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of Caldrea Palmrosa Wild Mint Liquid Fabric Softener to try out, and I am completely hooked. You only need one tiny cap full, and it softens up even a large load of laundry. The scent I tried is Geranium, Mint, and Palmarosa and it is a definite pick me up in the morning. Even days after I washed my clothes, I can still inhale the lingering freshness of this all natural combination. There is no static cling, and best of all, I have soft fluffy towels again! If you want to soften and freshen up your laundry the natural way, Caldrea is the perfect choice.You can even recycle the bottle when you're done with it!





The fabric softener is only one example of the wonderful products available from Caldrea. They also offer candles, hand soaps, counter top cleaners, and more. All of their products are made with pure essential oils and are an all natural choice you can feel confident about using in your home. You can find these wonderful products in select Target locations.  To learn more about Caldrea and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. If you place an order online, you can get free shipping on orders over $75. Also be sure to follow them on face book to keep up with new products and promotions.  Keep your home clean, green, and smelling serene with the Caldrea Palmarosa Wild Mint Collection.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: