Friday, May 25, 2012

Getting Fit with NutriSystem Week #14 #NSNation


I seem to be stuck in a bit of a rut. I definitely got back on track this week, and didn't cheat at all like I did last week. But I'm still stuck at 136 pounds.  I know that maintaining is still great, but I am going to make an effort to put in a little more exercise in this coming week. It shouldn't be that much of a challenge. Its memorial weekend and we are expecting gorgeous weather. I hope to be at the beach with the kids the whole time. I can't swim (I know that's nuts when I live at the shore), but we'll be wading in the water, digging in the sand, and walking the coastline looking for seashells. Of course, there will be some mild temptations with all the Memorial Day barbeques, but thankfully I have my NutriSystem burgers, so I don't think it will be a problem.


 Another big meal that is popular with my family in the summer is pizza. When we don't feel like cooking , this is a quick and easy meal. Luckily NutriSystem has several different pizza options. A few of them are shelf stable, which are great to bring to my mom's on beach days. But my favorite is the fresh frozen Turkey Pepperoni Pizza  "For pizza lovers, it doesn't get any better than this! This ready-to-bake pizzeria-style pizza has a mouth-watering combination of mozzarella, asiago and Parmesan cheeses, zesty tomato sauce and spicy turkey pepperoni on a hearty crust that's the perfect thickness. Just unwrap and heat in either the microwave or oven. It's the ultimate cravings buster"!


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visitin. http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog . Also be sure to follow Nutrisystem on face book and twitter to keep up with all the bloggers in the program. You'll also be the first to hear about fun promotions and discounts. Right now they are they are celebrating their 40th anniversary with a 40% off sale, so its a great time to take the plunge. Be sure to stay tuned for next week's most when we talk a little about the specific breakdown of meals in the plan!

Please note that Nutrisystem is providing their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: