Thursday, April 5, 2012

STOUFFER’S® FARMERS’ HARVEST® Steam Meals-For-One



 Soon our restuarant will be opening for the summer season, and my husband will be gone seventeen hours a day. Since he's the chef in the house, I don't cook very often. So I often look for easy meals on days when we'd rather be outside then stuck inside cooking. Stouffers has always been a family favorite. It started out as macaroni and cheese for a side dish, but as time went by, we starting enjoying their entrees as well. Most of the time, I get the family size package, since I have four kids. But one night a week, my two older children are visiting their father, and its only me and the little ones who still eat baby food. Those nights I am looking for something quick and simple just for me. The STOUFFER’S® FARMERS’ HARVEST® steam meals-for-one were the perfect choice. Each variety is made with other the highest quality ingredients and they all taste great.



I recently tried the Vegstable Lasagna and I was really impressed with it. Its like having a gourmet meal prepared right at home. I have tried making frozen lasagna before and it was never very good. Its either cold in the center or hard on the edges. If you follow the directions, this lasagna comes out perfectly. It is made using whole grain pasta and a medley of carrots,spinach,broccoli and onions all mixed together in a Parmesan and Romano cheese sauce. Its a healthy alternative to other frozen meals that you are sure to love.



The STOUFFER’S® FARMERS’ HARVEST® steam meals-for-one are only one example of the tasty meals you can find at Stouffers. Their products are available in leading retailers nationwide including ShopRite, Acme, Kroger and more. To learn more about Stouffer's and all the products they offer, you can visit their website. To keep up with future promotions be sure to follow them on face book. If you need a quick meal for a busy night, but you don't want to sacrifice taste, Stouffers should be your first choice.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: