Friday, April 20, 2012

Getting Fit with NutriSystem Week #8 #NSNation


Has it really been two months since I started the
NutriSystem program. It seems like just yesterday that I received my first massive box of food.  I guess time flies when you're eating tasty food and still losing weight!  Although, this week, I didn't really lose anything. I am still at 138.4, but hey, I am happy with that because I know that the program is working and my waist line is thinning out. Last night I got together with a few friends that hadn't seem me since before I started the program, and the first thing they said was, "Wow, you look like you lost a lot of weight!"  It feels awesome to hear those words! I still have two months to go before I finish up my four month blogger trial. Considering I am already more than halfway to my goal, I'm say I'm right on track.

There are some times when it isn't easy to stay on a diet. When my family is eating something that looks extra yummy, I want to join in. But most of the time, Nutrisystem has a meal that is similar to what my husband is preparing. This week, he made some gourmet hamburgers. They smelled so good, and I really wanted one. Luckily, I had my own tasty flame grilled burger to eat. I tossed it on a whole grain roll, and I had the same meal as my family with about a third of the calories. That is why the Flame Grilled Beef Patty is my pick of the week. I really didn't think I was going to like this hamburger because its dehydrated. You "cook" it by letting it soak in boiling water. But it was amazingly juicy and tender, and definitely ten times better than a fast food burger.



"Barbecues. Cookouts. Sometimes you just want a burger! Get all the great taste of a hot-off-the-grill hamburger without all the work. Slice up a few pieces of tomato, lettuce and red onion to make this burger a true original. (Whole grain roll not included.)"




Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting
http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog .  Also be sure to follow Nutrisystem on face book and twitter to keep up with all the bloggers in the program. You'll also be the first to hear about fun promotions and discounts. Right now they are they are celebrating their 40th anniversary with a 40% off sale, so its a great time to take the plunge.  Be sure to stay tuned for next week's most when we talk a little about the specific breakdown of meals in the plan!





Please note that Nutrisystem is providing their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: