Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter Gift Idea for Tween and Teens - Bon Bons Cosmeticss



When it comes to Easter shopping, tweens and teens don't make it easy. I remember the days when my oldest child would wake up and get excited about candy and little toys. Now she rolls her eyes, and tells me she's not a baby anymore. This year, I want to fill my daughter's basket with something that will make her smile again.  I found exactly what I was looking for at Bon Bons Cosmetics. Their beauty products, including lip gloss, nail polish, and other sparkly goodies are designed just for teens and tweens, and their affordable prices make it easy to get all your baskets filled.



For our review, we got to try out the Pure Ice Crackle Nail Polish, which is something that was been on my daughter's wish list for awhile. I have seen the white crackle, but Bon Bons has taken the crackle magic to a whole new level. The variety we received is a sparkling green base. You add to that a silver top coat that cracks as it dries. The result is a stunning variation of a new favorite. My daughter absolutely loved the colors. Its also quick drying and long lasting. Her fingers stayed painted about a week, and her toes still look freshly painted after two weeks.



The crackly nail polish is only one example of the fun and stylish accessories you can find at Bon Bons. They also offer lip gloss, lip glitter, nail clippers, eye shadow, and more. They are a favorite with teen celebrities, including Selena Gomez. You can find Bon Bons products in stores nationwide including Walgreens and Walmart. To learn more about the products available, you can visit their website. To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to follow them on face book or twitter. This Easter, help your tween sparkle with the fabulous beauty products available from Bon Bons Cosmetics.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: