Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mr. Chewy Review


Our Golden Retriever is only two years old, but over the course of the last year, it seemed like she turned into an old lady overnight. She got obesely fat even thought we closely monitored her food and exercised with her daily. After lots of tests and different diets, we finally found out she has a thyroid problem and in addition to that, she is allergic to beef. Because of this, she requires special food. The vet gave us a list of options, but here in my tiny county, it is not easy to find them. One store had small bags, but I like to buy the bulk size bags to save time and money. I never even considered ordering pet products online because I assumed a huge bag of dog food would cost more to ship than what it was worth, but at Mr. Chewy, I found the special dog food I needed and it ships free right to my door.



I was lucky enough to receive $50 gift certificate to Mr. Chewy so I could try out the whole Mr. Chewy experience. Of course the first thing I looked for was the Purina Healthy Weight Formula that I need for my dog. I was thrilled to see that they had the largest bag available for only $43.99. I was paying close to $20 for the small size bag which is a third the amount of food, so this is a significant savings.  Plus shipping is always a flat rate of only $4.95 or free for orders of $49 or more.  I added in a package of Dogswell All Natural Chicken Breast treats, and that got me up to the free shipping.  I will definitely be ordering from Mr. Chewy again. Not only does it save me money, but in the summer months when my husband is working 18 hour days at our restaurant, its a huge hassle to drag all four kids to the pet store. Having food and liter delivered for my dog and cat will make my life so much easier.



Another great feature that I noticed when I was checking out, is that you can set up a regular shipping agreement with Mr. Chewy. This way, you can have all your pet supplies delivered once or twice a month, or however often you need them,  without having to go online every time. They just automatically ship it and charge your credit card. You can cancel it whenever you want to, but you don't ever have to worry about running out of dog food or cat liter ever again. Plus shipping is free permanently if you sign up for this convenient program.

Mr. Chewy has everything you need for your pets including food, liter, treats, bones, flea prevention and so much more, and all for prices well below resale.  Right now, you can even automatically get 15% off any order at checkout. If you would like to learn more about this company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website.  To keep up with future sales and promotions, be sure to follow Mr. Chewy on face book. If you have a pet, you can make their life and yours more convenient, by shopping online with Mr. Chewy today.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: