Sunday, January 29, 2012

Elle Naturals Natural Lip Balm




I love all natural beauty products. But they aren't always easy to find where I live. I have to look online to find just what I'm looking for. One of the interesting sites I can across in my travels is Elle Naturals. They have a fun selection of all natural lip balms and glosses that everyone is sure to love. They have tons of flavors and  to choose from including:

Acai Butter with Raspberry
Coffee Butter-Vanilla Latte
Coffee Butter-French Vanilla
Green Tea Butter-Lemon
Green Tea Butter-Peppermint
Mango Butter-Coconut
 Mango Butter-Lime
 Shea Butter-Grapefruit
Shea Butter-Natural

I received a selection of Elle Naturals lip balms to try out and they are lip smacking good. The flavored lip glosses taste awesome. Some of the flavors I tried were Shea Butter, Coffee Butter, and Mango Butter. They give you just the right amount of flavor on your lips.  If you prefer plain and simple, than their all natural unflavored variety is perfect. All the glosses go on smooth, prevent chapping, and leave your lips soft and kissable.

In addition to their lip balms, Elle's Naturals has a full line of other all natural beauty products that are the perfect compliment to any skin care regimen. To see all they have to offer, you can visit their website. To keep up with the latest promotions, be sure to follow Elle Naturals on face book. Discover the beauty of green, and try Elle's Naturals products today.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: