Sunday, December 18, 2011

Start the New Year Right With Fullbar



I just had a baby a few months ago. When I had my first child twelve years ago, it was a lot easier to lose weight. I didn't even have to try. In two months I was back in a size seven. After baby number four, its not so easy to slim down. I guess my metabolism is slowing down because after four months, I still have more than ten pounds to lose. One of the problems is that I keep getting hungry between meals, and being a work at home mom makes it easy to just grab some of the kid's snacks to munch on. Even if I tried something healthier, like fruit, it didn't fill me up. Luckily I discovered Fullbar, an all natural, great tasting snack that helps you feel fuller longer.



I received the Peanut Butter Crunch and Cocoa Chip Fullbars to try out. I have never  been a big fan of diet food, so I wasn't sure if I would like them. Buy they were actually surprisingly tasty. No cardboard here. They are chewy morsels dripping with chocolate and filled with peanut buttery flavor. They are like getting to eat a candy bar and a granola bar in one fun package. But do they really fill you up? Yes, they do! Just eat one before meals with a glass of water. Then the active ingredient, Slendesta, kicks in and makes you feel full so you eat less. It won't be long until you start to see a difference in your weight.



In addition to the bars, Fullbar also offers snack bits, protein shakes, multi vitamins and more. Each one is designed to help you lose weight while still giving you the energy you need to get through your day. If you want to give Fullbar a try, you can order them in their online store. Right now, if you buy a two month supply, you can get a third month supply free. To keep up with future products and promotions, you can follow them on face book or twitter. This year, if you want keep your News Year's resolution to lose weight, all you need to do is give Fullbar a try and you will be on your way to a slimmer you.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: