Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide - UDraw Game Tablet Gift Pack for Wii Review


Two years ago, we got my children a Wii for Christmas. The next year, we got the Wii Fit.  This year, one of the big items on our holiday list is the UDraw Drawsome Tablet.  This remarkable accessory will help your children develop art skills and their imaginations. They can color and paint, and even print out their or share their artwork online. Not only is it fun and entertaining, its also a great way to help reduce excess paper waste. The UDraw is a coloring book that kids and can use over and over again. There are tons of different activities like color by number, mazes to complete, and so much more.



For my review, I received the UDraw Game Tablet Gift Pack. I love bundles because they are always the best value, and this one if no different. The set we received comes with the UDraw Drawing Tablet which can be connected to your wireless remote, as well as two games--the original UDraw Studio and the Disney Enchanting Princesses. There are other sets available with different games if you have older children or boys including Sponge Bob and Smurfs.  My children absolutely loved the UDraw. It was a bigger hit than I ever imagined. They have spent hours creating unique works of art. I was worried my son might feel left out with my two Princesses, but he discovered a whole fantasy section with dragons and wizards on the UDraw Studio and he has been having a ball creating a  fantasy wonderland. Here are a few examples of the artwork my older kids created.



For my toddler, The UDraw Tablet was also a dream come true. She is just starting to get into the Disney Princesses, so it was a great time to get it. But she also LOVES to draw, and has been dying to get involved with playing video games with her older siblings. Most of the games we have are too hard and she gets frustrated, but with the UDraw, she can actually play independently. As a bonus, she can only draw on the virtual screen and not on my walls and furniture.



The UDraw Game Tablet Gift Pack is rated E for everyone. and would definitely be a great gift for kids to find under the tree on Christmas morning.   If you would like to get a copy of  this exciting new game package for your family they are available in stores nationwide. You can also purchase it online at Amazon for only $59.96. 



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: