Friday, December 23, 2011

2nd Birthday Bash! Cuddle Covers Review



I know the holidays aren't even over yet, but I have a little girl with a birthday in January, so even before the tree is packed up, I'm already shopping again.  This year I discovered a new product that is sure to be the biggest craze of 2012. Cuddle Covers  are cute stuffed animals that you can make from your favorite pillows. They are great for sleepovers with friends or overnight visits with grandmom. They come in dozens of styles that both boys and girls of all ages will love, including dogs, unicorns, lions, and more.



We received the Cuddle Covers unicorn to review and all of my kids loved it. The older ones were fighting over it so we had to work out a custody agreement where they each get to sleep with him every other night. But my toddler loves him the most and she smiles every time she sees him.  I loved that there are no small pieces that can detach so its safe even for small children. And its sooo soft and cuddly you can't help but want to snuggle up with him. Its the perfect way to encourage my daughter when she moves into her big girl bed in a few weeks. They are so cute, one just isn't enough. I have to get one for each of my children. Cuddle Covers are a lot of fun and would make a great gift for any occasion.




If you would like to get a Cuddle Covers of your own, they will be available online shortly. Sign up now to be notified of the official release, you can be among the first to have one of these awesome new toys. To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to follow Cuddle Covers on twitter or become their fan on face book. If you want to give your children some cuddly fun, Cuddle Covers are the perfect choice for birthdays, holidays, or just because you love them.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are soo cute! I want a Unicorn for my daughter, and me!

Beth said...

That's a clever idea! My son loves his pillow pets, so I bet this one would be a hit as well. ;o)