Saturday, November 12, 2011

Surf Sweets Review




There is nothing my kids love to have in their lunch box more than fruit snacks. They would eat them everyday if they could. I've tried a lot of brands and they all seemed pretty much the same.  But the fruit snacks at  Surf Sweets are unique. They are unique because they are certified organic and are made with only natural ingredients! They are also loaded with Vitamin C, are certified organic and they taste great.



We received a selection of  Surf Sweets snacks to try out for our review. They come in gummy bear, fruity bears, sour berry bears, and jelly bean to name just a few varieties.  It didn't take much prompting to get my kids to try them because they will eat anything that looks like candy.  But I know that these fruit snacks are actually good for them. They loved the great fruit flavors. I tried them too. Even though I normally find the fruit snacks to be a little too sweet for me, these snacks were pretty tasty.  They actually taste like real fruit. They are a great way to satisfy the afternoon munchies.




To learn more about Surf Sweets and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. While you're there, check out all their great recipes.  Shop online or check their store locator for a retailer near you that sells these awesome snacks. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. If you want a great, healthy treat for your kids that they are going to love, Surf Sweets is a great choice fr a holiday stocking stuffer.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. **

0 comments: