Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide - My Baby Alive Doll Review



Every little girl dreams of being a mommy some day. My two girls have been particularity interested in babies since I brought home their new little brother a few months ago. Since they can't hold him by themselves yet, they have really taken to playing house with dolls. And when it comes to baby dolls, there is no better choice than the My Baby Alive Doll. Whether your daughter is ten or two, she is going to love the real life interaction she will experience with her very own Baby Alive.





We were lucky enough to receive the My Baby Alive Doll to review. It comes with lots of accessories including bottles, diapers, a spoon, a bib and even packets of easy to make baby food. The baby is absolutely adorable with a head full of blonde curls, big blue eyes that open and close, and even cute pudgy legs like a real infant. She is extremely interactive and says more than 30 phrases like, "I'm Hungry", "I have curly hair", "Hi Mommy" and so much more. Hearing her talk is actually helping my toddler along with her own vocabulary. But the thing my daughters are the most excited about, is that you can actually feed Baby Alive and change her diapers. Just give her a bottle of water or baby food, and a few minutes later, there is a dirty diaper to change. Just like in real life!



Baby Alive was intended for my older daughter, but luckily she is okay with sharing because Willow keeps stealing her. The two of them haven't stopped playing with Baby Alive since she arrived. I thought it was extra cute when Willow took her over to the real baby's changing pad and helped herself to a few wipes to clean her up. Its adorable watching both girls play mommy with their baby, and since the doll is sturdy and well made, I know it is going to last for years.



If you would like to get a My Baby Alive Doll for your child, they are available in retailers nationwide including K-Mart, WalMart and Target. You can also order one online at Hasbro.com for only $39.99. Additional diapers and other accessories can be purchased  separately.  There is no little girl out there who wouldn't be thrilled to find a Baby Alive under the tree. When it comes to dolls, you simply can't ask for more. So check out My Baby Alive today and let your daughter start practicing for being a great mommy, just like  you.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: