Thursday, October 6, 2011

Expressionables Personalized Wrapping Paper Review



Anyone who reads my blog knows that I love to put my kid's faces on things. Anything I can get my hands on with photo personalization is always one of my first choices for birthday and holiday gifts, especially for parents and grandparents.  I have gotten everything from night lights to gum packages with my daughter's face on it. She probably thinks she is a celebrity.  But Expressionables has something new that I had never thought of. They have personalized wrapping paper that you can add both names and photos to.



Willow is going to be two in just a few months, so I decided to get her a roll of the adorable paper from Expressionables. You can choose from dozens of different designs for both girls and boys of all ages and even customize it further by adding their age and name. Our paper says "Willow is turning 2" and has one of my favorite photos on it. Creating it was simple. I just had to send in my favorite photo and tell them which print I wanted, and they took care of the rest.  The photos are professional quality and the paper is bright and cheerful. The roll gives you enough to wrap at least two to four gifts, depending on how big they are.  And of course, you will want to save a little extra as a keep sake.


 


Expressionables has personalized wrapping paper for every occasion. Whether you want something for the upcoming holidays, a 50th birthday bash, or a wedding, you can pick from a variety of patterns and add in your own special photos. In addition to the wrapping paper, you can also create your own photo cards, calenders, wall clings and more.  Expressionables offers a fun and unique way to make every gift personal.  To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Check them out today and make your family feel like a star when they are opening their gifts!



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: