Friday, September 2, 2011

Baby Bonanza! Haba Pure Nature Organic Baby Toys Review





When I was getting ready for my baby, I made the conscience decision to use as many green and organic products as possible. We have an organic mattress and sheets. We use cloth diapers. We even make every effort to use homeopathic remedies for common ailments. Now that he is here, I wanted to get my baby some cute organic toys.  In the small town I live in, its hard to find any nice baby things at all, let alone the green products that I'm looking for. But thanks to companies like Haba, I am able to find adorable baby toys that I know are green, organic and safe for my little boy.






One of the newest selection of toys available at Haba are the  Pure Nature Plush Baby Toys. We were lucky enough to receive one of their  Pudgie Puppy toys to review. What makes this little guy unique is that he made from extra soft and cuddly organic materials. Both my new baby and my toddler just love hugging and snuggling with him. His eyes are embroidered so there is no choking hazard. When you pull the string, it plays "Hush Little Baby" to help soothe your baby to sleep. Its even waterproof so your baby can drool all they want.






The Pure Nature toys are only one example of dozens of wonderful green toys you can find at Haba for kids of all ages. They also have play food, puzzles, bath accessories, dolls, jewelry and more.  To learn more about what this amazing company has to offer, you can visit their website. Check their store locator to find a location near you or online site that sells their products. While you're there, be sure to sign up for their newsletter to keep up with all the latest sales and promotions.  You can also become their fan on face book.  If you have a little one in your life, your shopping list  won't be complete without a visit to Haba.





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: