Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mango Tree Fitted Bangles Review




I have always loved bangles. They are a fun accessory that can take any outfit to a whole new dimension.  But as much as I loved them, I wasn't able to wear them very often because I have these really tiny, skinny wrists. Believe me, I tried to wear bangles anyway, and I can't tell you how many times I lost them because they fell off and I never even noticed. There were even a few times when I was waving my arms around when I was talking (I can't help it, I'm Italian) and the bangles actually flew off my arms. One time, when I was still working, it flew right into my boss' head. Luckily, he was a pretty easy going guy. LOL But flying bangles is not something I need to worry about anymore. Thanks to Mango Tree Fitted Bangles, I can get a variety of beautiful bangles that are fitted perfectly, even to my skinny wrists. 









For my review, I was able to choose two bangles, and it was not an easy choice with dozens of beautiful bracelets to choose from. I finally decided on the Tigers Eye and Sand Stone because they compliment each other well and are the perfect colors for the upcoming fall season. There are three different styles available--slim, samba, and bold which provide various levels of thickness. Once you choose your style and color,  you can pick your size. They range from small to extra large, so its easy to find just the right size no matter what your body type. For my skinny wrists, I went with the small size and they were the perfect fit. I also went with one slim and one bold and they look great together. And best of all, no more bangles flying across the room no matter how much my arms flare.







In addition to offering the perfect fit, Mango Tree Fitted Bangles also offer another unique feature. They are made from Grade A Organic mango trees. This means that they are not only a fun and stylish accessory, but also an eco-friendly choice.  Choose from a variety of fun colors ranging from earthy browns to flashy pinks. Mix and match for great color combinations. With prices ranging from $18-$22, you can afford more than one. Plus shipping is free if you purchase three bangles or more. To keep up with future promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become a fan on face book. If you are looking to make a fashion statement this fall, check out Mango Tree Fitted Bangles and accessorize in style.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I recently started purchasing bangles. I love the Tigers Eye Bangle you chose for the review!