Sunday, August 21, 2011

Indulge in Something Sweet with Pink Dandy - Review



I recently came across a company that offers skincare products that are different from the norm.  Lotions and bath scrubs can come in lots of different scents. Some are fruity. Some are earthy. But I never knew a company who's entire line was like stepping into a bakery or candy shop for your skin. But that is exactly what you'll find at  Pink Dandy.  And not only do they smell like a heaven, they are also cruelty free, vegan, and phthalate free.






I received a few different products to review and I really loved them. I was able to choose a few different scents, and it was a very tough choice with no many amazing options to pick from. I finally settled on the Pina Colada Lotion and the  Birthday Cake Moisture Rich Conditioner.  Just the sound of them is making me hungry, but you have to smell them for yourself to really believe how great they are. They smell good enough to eat, and that is only the beginning.







The conditioner is a great way to keep your hair healthy and detangled. Just add a little to clean, wet hair.  After rinsing, it leaves behind no sticky residue and hair is smooth and easy to comb. The sweet scent lingers in your hair long after you're out of the shower. As an added bonus, its made with 93% organic ingredients.  The Pina Colada lotion is just as wonderful.  Since having my baby, I have been neglecting my skin, which has really dried it out. But the lotion from Pink Dandy has helped to ease my dry skin.  I really love the scent. Its the perfect choice for the summer time.  These are great products that I definitely plan to use again.




If you're interested in trying the sweet items at Pink Dandy, you can purchase either individual products or gift sets. In addition to the products I reviewed, they also offer candles, perfume oils, cleansers, scrubs and more. All of their orders come with free samples so you can give some new products a try. You'll find their prices are more than competitive with some of the larger name brands, and in many ways their products are superior. 





To keep up with the latest promotions, be sure to follow Pink Dandy on twitter or face book. You can also check out their blog for lots of fun giveaways. If you are in the market for a gift for a special lady or maybe you deserve a little indulgence for yourself, than Pink Dandy skincare would be the perfect choice. Visit their website today and pick out something sweet.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These look like just the type of products I love! I especially like their line of skin care.