Friday, August 5, 2011

Appliance Art Review





I like to add a personal touch to every room in the house, and that includes the kitchen. Its not always an easy thing to do when my husband has a million mini appliances and cooking devices all over the counter. He's a chef so the kitchen is pretty much his domain. The curtains are about the only thing I got to pick out.  There isn't any room for knick knacks on the counter tops, so there aren't any decorations. But finally I found way to personalize my kitchen without taking away any of the space. Appliance Art is the perfect way to add a touch of decorative class to any size kitchen.




Appliance Art offers designer covers for both refrigerators and dish washers. Depending on the type of machine you have, you can get either a magnetic cover or a vinyl cover. Either way, they easily attach and can be switched around with ease. For my review, I picked out the Happy Holidays dishwasher cover. Because my dishwasher is stainless steel, I had to get the adhesive cover. You simply peel the back from the adhesive and it sticks right to the panel, instantly giving your room a make over. I have never been able to to find many holiday decorations that worked well in the kitchen, so this is the perfect way to spread that holiday cheer. When you are done for the season, the Appliance Art easily peels off. I don't think that this will be able to be reused as often as the magnetic versions if you switch them around, because the adhesive will dry out. But they are affordable enough that as long as I can use them for a few times, I would be satisfied.




The holiday designs are only one of over 300 designer choices you can find at Appliance Art for both dishwashers and refrigerators.  Choose from different holiday themes, art panels, animals, nature scenes and so much more. If your appliances need a makeover but still work well, they are a great way to cover up imperfections and give your whole kitchen a new look. If you would like to learn more about this great company and all they offer, you can visit their website. To keep up with the latest promotions, be sure to become their fan on face book. If your kitchen needs an affordable make over or you just want to spice things up, than Appliance Art is the perfect choice.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: