Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Healthy snacks are great but plain old granola bars get boring and rice cakes taste like card board. Wouldn't it be great to find a snack that is healthy but tastes great too? Something chock full of real fruit like apples, pears, and cherries? Well, guess what? You can have your fruity snack and eat it too! The gluten free fruit bars from That's It Fruit Bars are so awesome, they are almost too good to be true.
I was lucky enough to get try out all three of the tasty fruit bars. They come in Apple & Apricot, Apple & Cherry, and Apple & Pears. And that is all that is in them, just fruit and nothing else. They are fun way to satisfy hunger and get a serving of fruit at the same time. They are vegan and kosher, made with all natural ingredients, and are almost like eating a candy bar. They are also a great source of fiber and have only 100 calories per bar. My kids loved them as much as I did, and they might be a permanent substitute for fruit snacks.
If you are interested in trying these tasty bars for yourself, they are available in their online store. Right now, if you sign up for the That's It Club, you can get a free variety pack! They are also hosting a fun contest where you can win a year supply of fruit bars. Just send in a video of your child enjoying That's It Fruit Bars. Also, make sure you head over to One2Try and see what Rita thought about her fruit bars. If you are looking for a healthy snack alternative, look no further than That's It Bars.
One lucky winner is going to receive a variety pack of fruit bars to try for themselves. To enter, just visit That's It Fruit and tell me what flavor you would love to try. For additional entries you can do any of the following, but you must complete this initial entry first. Any entries that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
1) Subscribe to my blog by email
2) Follow my blog on friend connect
3) Blog about this giveaway with a link to New Age Mama and That's It Fruit(5 Entries)
4) Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post (Daily)
5) Become my friend on face book or a fan of New Age Mama on Face Book (one entry each)
6) Grab my main button and tell me where I can find it
7) Follow New Age Mama on Network Blog
8) Follow my author blog on friend connect, twitter, or face book (one entry each)
9) Post this giveaway on any sweepstakes site, Mr Linky, or other networking website-leave the link where I can find it (1 entry each)
10) Become a fan of That's It Face Book
11) Follow That's It on twitter
12) Enter Rita's That's It Giveaway at One2Try
This giveaway will end at midnight on 7/26/11 and is open to the US only. Only one set of entries per person/household or IP address is allowed. The winner will be chosen via a random number generator. Thanks again to My That's It Fruit Bars for offering this great prize!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please note that I am not responsible for the delivery of this prize and can not be held accountable if, for any reason, is it not received. Furthermore, I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result from the use or misuse of this product. ***