Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Birthday Bash! Haba Rainbow Whirls Pegging Game Review



When I was getting ready for my baby, I made the conscience decision to use as many green and organic products as possible. We have an organic mattress and sheets. We use cloth diapers. We even make every effort to use homeopathic remedies for common ailments. Now that my daughter's second birthday is approaching, I want to get her some cute organic and all natural toys.  But in the small town I live in, its hard to find any nice things at all, let alone the green products that I'm looking for. But thanks to online shops like Maukilo, I am able to find adorable baby and toddler toys that I know are green, organic and safe for my little girl. One of my favorite brands at Maukilo is HABA.  They were making all natural toys before it was in style!




HABA is a wonderful and unique manufacturer for many reasons. Not only to they use all natural wood for their toys. They also stay eco-friendly by using timber suppliers who plant more trees than they chop down. They use the sawdust and scraps to provide free heat to the local members of their community. They even use geothermal energy so there are no emissions or dangerous substances coming from their factory. They are truly a wonderful environmentally conscience company that I am proud to support.




For our review, we received the Haba Rainbow Whirls Pegging Game. This game is the perfect way to help toddlers begin to develop their hand-eye coordination. The thirty two bright and colorful pieces will attract their attention and the multiple creative stacking options will keep them glued to their seats. They can match the pieces by color or pile them high. The possibilities are endless. The board and pieces are made from only all natural beech wood and the pieces are dyed with safe, lead free paint. This is the perfect toy for children ages 2 through 6.



The Rainbow Whirls Pegging Game is only one example of hundreds of wonderful toys you can find at Maukilo for kids of all ages, including a full line from Haba. They even have furniture and decor items.  To learn more about what this amazing company has to offer, you can visit their website. Right now, shipping is free on all orders over $65, plus they will price match if you find something cheaper anywhere else. While you're there, be sure to sign up for their newsletter to keep up with all the latest sales and promotions.  You can also become their fan on face book.  If you have a little one in your life, birthday shopping won't be complete without a visit to Maukilo.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: