Saturday, July 16, 2011

One Love Organics Review




 I love organic and all natural products. I especially love using them for my skin. They just make me feel cleaner and my skin is always clearer. But lets face it, most skincare products, whether they are organic or not, are pretty much the same. There are creams and toners, cleansers and scrubs. Wouldn't it be nice to find a skin care product that was really unique? Maybe something that was a dual product to save you time, money and even bathroom space? If this sounds appealing to you, than I have discovered the perfect skincare product for you to try. The Skin Savior Waterless Multi Balm from One Love Organics is an all natural and organic skin sensation.


I was lucky enough to receive a Skin Savior to review, and I am hooked. This is one amazing product. When you need to cleanse your skin, you just rub a little in and wipe it away with warm water. It works great at removing makeup and unclogging pores, but doesn't burn or irritate even my sensitive skin.  But cleansing is only the beginning because the Skin Savior is also an all purpose moisturizer. You can use it on your face, your body, your hands, or anywhere else you might be feeling in need of a little moisturizing. It goes on smooth and leaves behind no greasy residue. After just a few days use, it really did save my skin by clearing up a few pesky dry patches that have been plaguing me throughout my pregnancy. You can even use it to condition your hair!  It has a light refreshing scent that won't interfere with your favorite perfume. And one container will last for weeks, even though you can use it for so many things. This is truly a great skincare find, and I would encourage everyone to give the Skin Savior from One Love Organics a try.
 
 In addition to the Skin Savior, One Love Organics offers several other all natural skin care products including serums, cleansers, travel kits and more. Prices are a little on the steep side, but you get what you pay for and these products are high quality and all natural. To learn more about One Love Organics and all they have to offer, you can visit their website.  If you are looking for some great skin care tips, be sure to visit their blog. To keep up with new products and promotions,  become their fan on face book. For the best in original and organic skin care products, you really need to give One Love Organics a try.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: