Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hot Milk Nursing Bra Review & Discount Code




I am expecting my fourth baby. I breast fed the first three and have every intention of doing it again with my new little boy. While it is a beautiful and natural thing, its not always as easy as you might imagine. The first few weeks are especially difficult. Even if you're lucky enough to have a baby that latches on just right every time, your breasts will still be sore and tender. But there are things that can make it easier, and one of those things is a good nursing bra. And the perfect choice are the comfortable, fashionable, and affordable bras at Hot Milk Lingerie.





The Hot Milk Nursing Bras are truly one the best nursing bras I have come across to date. I received the Her Tangled Web Tantalized bra in a 34C to review. The soft interior is comfortable, and it gives me the extra support I need for my pregnancy and after the baby is born. Hot Milk are designed to be both functional and pretty. They come in a assortment of lovely designs that are flattering to any figure. Yet, they will provide the extra support that breast feeding moms will need.  But they also offer another important advantage over other nursing bras. They are actually sexy. The kind of sexy your husband will enjoy as much as you do. Most nursing bras look like they are designed for grandma. But Hot Milk knows that being a mom, doesn't mean that we aren't woman anymore. They provide us with a functional bra that still lets us feel beautiful.




 In addition to their bras, they also offer some cute and sexy panties, lingerie, and more for both pregnancy and nursing . They provide everything you need to keep stay comfortable so you can concentrate on bonding with your baby without feeling like you traded in your womanhood for baby bottles. If you are thinking about making a purchase, now would be a great time. New Age Mama readers are being offered an exclusive discount. Just enter the code NEWAGE20 at checkout and you will receive 20% off your order. To keep up with future promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Check out Hot Milk today and remember what it feels like to be sexy.







***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Lovemere said...

Wow!! Nice Blog. I read your article carefully. Firstly, I would like to thank you for sharing this useful information about the best nursing bras. Great work. Keep it up.

maternity and nursing bra